Sissach, Switzerland - 17 April, 2018
ArtVault Pro 3 is now available. Managing your art collection just got easier!
Sissach, Switzerland - 17 April, 2018 –ArtVault Software announces the release of ArtVault Pro 3, the latest version of their art collection management software. With a fresh design and much expanded functionality, ArtVault Pro 3 makes collection management even easier and more enjoyable.
This release marks the beginning of an expanded line of ArtVault products aimed at helping art collectors, art professionals, galleries, museums and artists manage their collections.
Learn more about ArtVault Pro 3
In addition to the completely redesigned and more intuitive user interface, ArtVault Pro 3 also includes many new and exciting features to manage the business side of art collection.
Some of the new features include:
● Workflow enhancement: Create loans, offers, sales, etc. faster and more efficiently. ArtVault Pro 3 guides you step-by-step through the process and automatically creates and links necessary information.
● Saved search feature: Save search criteria to easily repeat searches without the need to re-enter information each time.
● Custom QR codes and barcodes: Create printable QR codes and barcodes without the need to install a special font.
● Unlimited document storage: Attach as many documents as you like to any record, or link one document to multiple records.
● Accounting functionality: Generate flexible reports for accounts receivables, sales, expenses and more. View the information in a timeline chart to see the financial development of your collection.
ArtVault Pro 3 is available for download for macOS 10.11 or later. Regular price of CHF 1,690.00, with an introductory price of CHF 1,290 through May 31. A Windows-compatible version is planned for release later this year, as well as a subscription-based cloud version. For more information, or to purchase ArtVault Pro 3, please visit www.artvaultsoftware.com.
“This release marks a new chapter for art collection management, as well as for our company. We’re raising the standards customers expect from a good software, and are confident they will enjoy managing their collections with ArtVault Pro 3.” - Michael Huber, ArtVault Software CEO
About ArtVault Software
Founded in 2010, we are a young, dynamic company located in Switzerland, central Europe. We are determined to offer the most innovative, efficient, and easy-to-use software application for art management. By continuously evaluating, refining and perfecting our products, we are moving forward at a rapid pace. Our mission is simple: To help art professionals get the most out of their business – at an affordable price.